Saturday, November 28, 2009

Difference poll?

the difference between..



burger king and mcdonalds



iphone and ipod touch?



me and you?



pink and purple?



mice and whales?



nerds and dorks?



populars and friendlies?



cool kids and mean kids?



What is the same between..



lions and tigers?



taquilas and margaritas?



poular and cool kids?



bill gates and me?



bill gates and you?



myspace and yahoo answers?



me and you?



thanks for taking this poll! send me more ideas of what i could ask about!



Difference poll?

bk has a king, mcd has a clown



iphones can be used to call ppl, ipods are just for music



i have black hair, you have blonde hair



pink is red %26amp; white, purple is red %26amp; blue



mice eat cheese, whales eat plankton



nerds are smart, dorks are awkward



populars are not usually liked, friendliess are liked



cool kids are careless, mean kids care, but in a mean way



lions %26amp; tigers are both in the cat family



tequilas %26amp; margs are alcoholic



popular %26amp; cool kids are careless about many things



bill gates %26amp; u ... i guess ask many questions



bill gates %26amp; me are both into science



myspace %26amp; y!a are both websites you can use to meet ppl



me %26amp; u are awesome.



no problem lol what a long poll



Difference poll?

Me %26amp; you... I don't ask so many questions in one.



I hate it when people do that.



Difference poll?

brioled meet



nothing to me



I love me and then you 2nd



totally awesome colors



Difference poll?

bk's burgers arent soggy



purple's sexy (dark purple, that is)



whales are fat



dorks arent smart



populars are envied



cool kids are liked



myspace and y/a are addictive



lions and tigers could both kill me



Difference poll?

-McDonald's has hot an spicy burger king don't



-ones a phones ones not



-I'm me and your u



-ones lighter ones darker



-mice or little whales or big



-nerds are smart dorks and annoying



-everyone likes one friends are just



someone you speck to



-cool kids are cool mean kids are mean



-they are both cats



-both will get you drunk (trust)



-everyone likes them both



-ya'll both human



-you can look at people profile



-we both stupid u for asking this and me for answering it



Difference poll?

Burger King doesn't have a lot of healthy food choices



iPhone is a cellphone



Not sure



They're two different colors



Size



Not much of a difference



Popular kids tend to be exclusive; friendly people talk to everyone



Mean kids are well mean



They're both cats



Both alcoholic drinks



Both tend to be exclusive



Not sure



We're both human beings



You can meet new people



We're both human beings



Difference poll?

they are both gross



don't know don't have either



you ask to many question in one



pink is ok purple is better



mice is small whales are big



they are about the same



im bored now sorry



Difference poll?

McDonalds has better fries. (That's really the only thing I eat there.)



You can call people on the iPhone.



Don't really know.



Purple has more blue in it.



Whales can swim well, and they're big, to name a few differences.



Dorks think they're cool.



Depends.



Depends, you can't stereotype into groups like "cool" or "popular" and expect them all to be the same.



They're both mammals and in the cat family.



Different tastes (I prefer margaritas.).



Again, depends.



Don't know you well enough.



He has more money, is smarter, but other than I don't really know him.



They're both on the internet and you can meet people.



I don't know you well enough to answer but we are both girls, from what i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services