Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

alot of people i know have myspaces but i always here bad stuff about it on the news so why does everybody think its so cool?



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

VERY DANGEROUS



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

its only as bad as you make it



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

people post personal information about themselves and people can go about finding those people and hurt them.



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

MySpace in itself is not dangerous.



I have a space myself, and it's fun.



But...MySpace has weirdos with spaces, just like you can find weirdos ANYWHERE. In a park, in a chatroom, in a bar, or at church. You have to be selective with your friends.



MySpace is a lot of fun. Don't post location information about yourself...that's the key. Try it out---but be as careful as you would anyplace else in the world.



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

Not everyone thinks "my space" is so cool.I don't have one and,don't plan on ever getting/making one



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

I am in the same situation. I guess its just entertainment to some, and many people either don't know or don't choose to believe it can be dangerous. One of my friends is very cautious (we've talked about this) and it is possible to be safe as long as you don't post too much info and don't talk to many strangers, ect.



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

I, myself have a myspace. Unlike some people I only give out my first name.. not my last name or even the town i live in which makes it practicly impossible for someone to track you down.. its so fun to comment people and get messages and its fun to meet people to.. ( of course they are people i have heard of before) If you dont feel like you feel you should have one then DONT get one i am NOT pressuring you into getting one or anything its just my opinion



This good enough for you to pick as the best answer? ;)



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

no just don't talk to anyone you don't know and keep your profile on private!!!



Why does everybody have a myspace? isn't it dangerous?

I have a myspace and mine isn't bad. I don't have a picture of myself, I don't have the location of where I live, I don't have personal info, I don't say how old I am, and I don't have my name on it. It is only bad when you get stupid and put tuns of bad pics of your self, everythings to know about yourself, and if you get really stupid and say you will meet someone that you don't even know (and you actually go and see them face to face.) I think that a lot of those girls that are on dateline and stuff about mypace and those girls that get hurt by someone that they meet on myspace are STUPID!!!! they should know better. My parents even know that I have a myspace and they are fine with it as long as I don't act like those stupid girls that to be cool by promoting there whole like on there myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services