Monday, December 28, 2009

I don`t have a Myspace.?

Does that make me any less cooler than the kids that do?



Because EVERYONE at school has one,



%26amp; I don`t. =] but I don`t want one. it causes a lot of drama between both girls %26amp; boys. =[



I don`t have a Myspace.?

don't follow the crowd.



be an indivdual.



just because your the only one who dosn't have myspace dosn't mean that your not cool/.



I don`t have a Myspace.?

If you don't want one, don't have one. There's nothing wrong with that.



I don`t have a Myspace.?

of coarse they are cooler than u they have my space



I don`t have a Myspace.?

It's great you don't have one! I'm serious! I have one, and all of my friends do except one friend. He is mormon and he says myspace is "the devil". Well not literally of course, but what he means by that is that it's just a huge waste of time and there's just no point in sitting there all day waiting for comments, messages and friend requests...



And it's hecka addicting. I would love to get rid of mine, but it's hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services