Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can anyone re-do my myspace profile?

Basically my profile is really crappy looking.You know how most profiles look all neat and organized...yet thery're still cool and you can add stuff/pix to it?well thats how i want mine to look but the problem is i don't know how to do it.Can anyone thats really good at this kinda stuff with the codes and everything help me?No hackers please.Best and most helpful answer gets 10 points!



ps-just additional details if you are gonna help me w/ my profile.I lovveee Kurt Cobain.Love 'em.Black skinny defaults are nice.etc etc be creative..anything along those lines.



Can anyone re-do my myspace profile?

well here email me at



christopher.dunlop@yahoo.com and ill help i am not a hacker once im done upgrading your pro i will never go on it ever ever again you can even change your password but ill help you upgrade you profile.



Can anyone re-do my myspace profile?

well i cant redesign but i could use the friends add me joeny4157jr@hotmail.com



Can anyone re-do my myspace profile?

I suggest that you re do your profile by yourself, it's not that hard. Just delete the stuff you want to get rid of. Google the layouts you want and paste the code on your profile. If you want to add pics you can go to tinypic.com to upload your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services