Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I get a song on my myspace?

and what are some sites with cool stuff to put on your profile? and a good site with like the personality quizzes and stuf like that? thanks!



How do I get a song on my myspace?

if you search under music you can go to the artists page, their songs usually have an "add me" button next to them and then it will appear on your page.



www.myspacegoodies.com



www.wateverlife.com



www.dressupmyspace.com



www.layoutmyspace.com



www.my-codes.net



How do I get a song on my myspace?

its actually pretty easy...



there's a button that says "music" click that button and then it will show a little thingy that says... keyboar? and just type the band u want. then click add song to my profile..



I hope this helps. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services