Friday, December 25, 2009

I am trying to add a banner on myspace. please help!?

I add the html code, and it is then dropped in the status bar (so and so is in your extended network). This is fine. It looks good and I like it BUT it still has my name at the top "Jen is" on top of my cool banner. I want the "Jen is" to go away. OR I want the banner somewhere else. How do I do it?



I am trying to add a banner on myspace. please help!?

you can move the banner anywhere like to about me



but also you can delete the jen is part by figuring out where the code for each part of the page is its usually the one where it talks about font , and table delete that an see if that makes a difference i did that an it works see if you can answer my question about myspacE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services