Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you make a list on a myspace?

Lets say I wanted to make a list of my interests or of myself Ex:



-My name is James



-I like the color blue



-I own at playing piano



-Canada is cool



but whenever i press enter to make a list it doesnt make any effect so it ends up looking like this.



-My name is James-My favorite color is blue-I own at the piano-Canada is cool......you get the idea, how do i fix this?



How do you make a list on a myspace?

at the end of it put %26lt;br%26gt;



like:



-My name is James%26lt;br%26gt;



-I like the color blue%26lt;br%26gt;



-I own at playing piano%26lt;br%26gt;



-Canada is cool%26lt;br%26gt;



add me www.myspace.com/coolguylover



How do you make a list on a myspace?

use the break tag...%26lt;br%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services